Discuss and Review of IPCC Accounts Paper May 2016

Raju Choudhary

Administrator
Staff member
Discuss and Review of IPCC Accounts Paper May 2016, Downaod and Discuss CA IPCC Accounts Paper May 2016. Hi Friends How was today's IPCC Accounts Paper, Please Share Your Reviews for Today's IPCC AccountING Paper. we will uploaded IPCC accounts Paper for May 2016 Exams and updated you as soon possible.

Click Here for Discuss and Review of IPCC Accounts Paper Nov 2016

Download CA IPCC Accounts Solution or Guideline Answer May 2016 from below link...
http://forum.caknowledge.in/resources/download-ca-ipcc-accounts-solution-may-2016.112/

Download Paper from Following link

http://forum.caknowledge.in/resources/download-ca-ipcc-accounts-question-paper-may-2016.95/

Keep visit to our site for more latest updates.

Last edited:

Vega909

Can someone please upload this paper? I didn't write it... but my friend said it was pretty tough. I'd like to see it please. :<

Last edited:
What would you do for the adjustments relating to the liquidator (remuneration etc) in the amalgamation question?
According to me, Cash account would be prepared for AB ltd and the remuneration included in underwriting commission as well as purchase consideration discharged in cash would be credited and we should be able to arrive at the balance figure.

According to me, Cash account would be prepared for AB ltd and the remuneration included in underwriting commission as well as purchase consideration discharged in cash would be credited and we should be able to arrive at the balance figure.
Ah, that makes sense.
I don't know if I would've scored well had I written this exam. Thank you though ^^! It helps to know how to solve this shit even if you don't have to write the exam ahahahaha #_#

Sftr

It was not good at all.Only a few were from sm and pm rest were totally out from the scope.I have attempted the paper just of maximum 60 marks.

Many may tell that it was easy, quirky whatever..... But in exams..... Other than toughness of questions asked many other factors also prevail like time, tension, insecurity...... Etc..... Keeping all this in mind it was tough... Funny thing after exams when I again went through paper..... I "discovered" it was not actually tough but only demanded confidence and stability....(hope I would be able to write such a quality answer in my law exam too )