Discuss & Review of Adv Accounts Paper Nov 2015

Raju Choudhary

Administrator
Staff member
Discuss & Review of Adv Accounts Paper Nov 2015. Hi Friends How was today's IPCC Advanced Accounts Paper , We also Hear for Some Mistakes in today's Advanced accounts Paper so Please Share Your Reviews for Today's Paper. we will uploaded IPCC Adv accounts Paper for Nov 2015 Exams and updated you as soon possible.
Keep visit to our site for more latest updates.

Mistakes which needs any attentions were actually not present.
I request the Institute to update Study Material and Practice Manual , which will have problems to give a clear picture about how different possibilities of a question being asked and also many more example problems on Accounting Standard are needed because AS problems either in SM or PM doesn't bring up all conceptual explanations in the AS . For example A problem on AS-11 and AS-16 combined was asked , and even spoke about LIBOR , which is not present either in SM & PM , I spent more time on that question and was lagging behind and was not able to alot time for other questions.... I don't think its right for the CA institute to do this

Yes, phaniraj..
I agree with you......there is nothing like LIBOR in SM and PM.
Futher I want to ask that there is no closing balance of debtor was give in sum related to Delhi Branch.... amount collected was also not given...
What we have to do in that

Since the question said branch remits all the cash and doesn't hold any , I took an assumption that balancing figure is Cash received from debtors .

But that is the matter of assumption. One can even assume that there was no realisation from debtors during the year, and so the balancing figure would be treated as closing balance of debtors at the year end.

But if we distribute 76833 in ratio of 3:2 we will get 46100 for Yash And 30733 for Tanish.
This amount was not matched with closing balance of partner and so that Tanish have to give 16400 to Yash in cash.

I got this answer in exam
Is it correct........???

But if we distribute cash of Rs.8667 to Ruchika and equity share of Rs. 76833 in ratio of 3:2, we will get 46100 for Yash And 30733 for Tanish.
This amount was not matched with closing balance of partner and so that Tanish have to give 16400 to Yash in cash...

I got this answer in exam
Is it correct........???