GST Is there any specified format for filing refund claim?

Raju Choudhary

Staff member
Ans. Every claim of refund has to be filed in Form GST RFD 1. However, claim of refund of balance in electronic cash ledger can be claimed through furnishing of monthly/quarterly returns in Form GSTR 3, GSTR 4 or GSTR 7, as the case may be, of the relevant period.