Service Tax registration

Hi, I wish to start a HR & placement consultancy as an individual. For the first year, I expect my revenues will not exceed Rs. 10.00 Lakhs limit hence I do not want to register for service Tax now.
However, for receiving payments on agency's name (say ACE Consulting) and not on my individual name, can I open bank account on my agency's name.
If yes, please suggest how can this be done
Yes it can be done easily. You would be acting as an proprietor of the firm and would receiving the payments in the name of Firm.
Yes. It can be done easily. I have a relative chartered accountant for this. You can contact to them and your problem will solve easily.