Transfer in First Year of Articleship


My daughter is seeking transferfrom one firm to another. The current firm has been informed the same verbally about three weeks ago and the form is submitted two days back. But the Partner of the firm is refusing to sign the form and asking her not to come to office if she insists on the same. What actions can be taken in such case?

Raju Choudhary

Staff member
Hi @M Deshpande ICAI Give very less rights to students so we have very less options available and if principle not sign transfer form then you can submit form 109 without sign and attach a letter for non signing of transfer form by Principle. You can also post your query to icai for more information from icai use following link