Ans. The GST portal (www.gst.gov.in ) is accessible over Internet (by Taxpayers and their CAs/Tax Advocates etc.) and Intranet by Tax Officials etc. The portal is going to be one single common portal for all GST related services e.g.–
- (i). Tax payer registration (New, surrender, cancelation, amendment etc.);
- (ii). Invoice upload, auto-drafting of Purchase register of buyer, GST Returns filing on stipulated dates for each type of return (GSTR [1,2,3,5, 9.etc];
- (iii). Tax payment by creation of Challan and integration with agency Banks;
- (iv). ITC and Cash Ledger and Liability Register;
- (v). MIS reporting for tax payers, tax officials and other stakeholders;
- (vi). BI/Analytics for Tax officials.